xonix
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2001
- Messages
- 17,586
- Reaction score
- 1,689
First we were "FORCED' to change our passwords in a forum upgrade which did not carry forward existing passwords. Now we are "FORCED" to constantly change with a annoying reminder which cannot be dismissed ! We already have too many passwords in our daily life to remember, this is bloody annoying and unnecessary.
Ironically instead of a secure password, I might have to choose a password with a running number just so I don't run out of passwords to change
XXXXXXX_001 > XXXXXXX_002 >XXXXXXX_003 > XXXXXXX_004 >XXXXXXX_005 > XXXXXXX_006
THANKS FOR HELPING TO PROMOTE "BETTER SECURITY" FOR ALL !
Ironically instead of a secure password, I might have to choose a password with a running number just so I don't run out of passwords to change
XXXXXXX_001 > XXXXXXX_002 >XXXXXXX_003 > XXXXXXX_004 >XXXXXXX_005 > XXXXXXX_006
THANKS FOR HELPING TO PROMOTE "BETTER SECURITY" FOR ALL !
