Dragon kor kor about the policeman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2019
Messages
15,635
Reaction score
676
Dragon kor kor can you please reversed my infraction. Sorry for the trouble I cause as I hear from other outside that police off duty cannot arrest people because I never serve NS as police before so I dunno. Now I know police officer no matter on or off duty still can arrest people. Hope you can reversed my infraction due to the silly mistake I make.
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
Upon further review, we have reversed your infraction. Please be more careful when sharing information in the future. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top