E-waste recycling

HEHEHE86

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Guys, where do I go to dispose of old motherboards for money? I know other countries have places that karang guni this kinda stuff for money. After all, there are precious metals on these boards.
 

kandinsky

Master Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
4,693
Reaction score
10
Guys, where do I go to dispose of old motherboards for money? I know other countries have places that karang guni this kinda stuff for money. After all, there are precious metals on these boards.

The local firms that do it are like TES-AMM, Cimelia Resource Recovery, Virogreen. But I don't think they'll entertain you unless you have them in bulk... e.g., tens or hundreds of kg worth of mobos?? Haha. But you can always contact them and try asking.

I was curious, so looked up the price of such ewaste. Looking at one US site: http://boardsort.com/payout.php

US$1.40-2.60 per lb (450g) of mobos. That's approx $4.30-$8 per kg.
 

wwenze

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
86,764
Reaction score
30,380
If not too old... Just put wts: $1, snapped up fast like hyenas
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top