Eligibility for sit test

mcwiggens

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm currently in the standard BMT PTP batch, but I have heard that standard batch recruits will not be given the opportunity to go through the sit test, even if they hold an A level cert or diploma. Is this true?
 
Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Hi,

I'm currently in the standard BMT PTP batch, but I have heard that standard batch recruits will not be given the opportunity to go through the sit test, even if they hold an A level cert or diploma. Is this true?

Maybe the question is, why are you in standard batch when you have A level or diploma.
 

Strawbelly

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm currently in the standard BMT PTP batch, but I have heard that standard batch recruits will not be given the opportunity to go through the sit test, even if they hold an A level cert or diploma. Is this true?

A level and diploma cfm won't go standard batch one if you got cert yet standard go call cmpb and ask them
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top