Email notification for subscribed thread not functioning...

RetroActive

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
34,067
Reaction score
2,772
The email notification for subscribed thread stopped working since yesterday evening... is it my problem or is system issue?

I don't receive anymore email notification when there are reply to thread that i have subscribed...
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
The email notification for subscribed thread stopped working since yesterday evening... is it my problem or is system issue?

I don't receive anymore email notification when there are reply to thread that i have subscribed...
ALL my sub threads are not sending notifications too..
been couple of days now.. can you guys kindly fix it

@bosssaizo can fix this
 
Last edited:

hwckhs

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
1,351
Almost 2 months, and it's still not working.

Is this intended?
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
Almost 2 months, and it's still not working.

Is this intended?
no one seems to care haha. some thread works some dun.
i went and resub to all the ones i was following and still the same... working on and off.
end up i just bookmark the subscribe page and load it to see any new posts.

this is how i know u replied haha
 

RetroActive

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
34,067
Reaction score
2,772
no one seems to care haha. some thread works some dun.
i went and resub to all the ones i was following and still the same... working on and off.
end up i just bookmark the subscribe page and load it to see any new posts.

this is how i know u replied haha


moi also dunno what is going on... this email notification for subscribed thread seems to be working partially... last time every reply to a thread will get an email notification but now only selected email... worse is some email notification comes delayed after hours or sometimes days or weeks later then come...

however also noticed some of the email notifications end up in my gmail spam folder... :s22:
 

hwckhs

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
1,351
I updated my HWZ profile and changed email from yahoo to another domain (non-free email), and it works!

It goes to show the issue is with HWZ system failing to send emails to certain domains. I'm not yet sure whether I will get all notifications without fail. I hope so.
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
I updated my HWZ profile and changed email from yahoo to another domain (non-free email), and it works!

It goes to show the issue is with HWZ system failing to send emails to certain domains. I'm not yet sure whether I will get all notifications without fail. I hope so.

going all out to change email to a paid domain for notification .. woah..
i'd keep track maunally

kok leong is working with our tech team on this! Sorry for the delay!

hope :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top