Enthoo pro

aisforadam

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Is the phanteks Enthoo pro available in singapore? Any idea where to find it and how much it costs?
 

Calvin.Lee

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
1,948
Reaction score
0
How long is the warranty for the casing?
Is it stated 5 years as per their website?
 

djdestiny

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
11
How long is the warranty for the casing?
Is it stated 5 years as per their website?

Should be. If manufacturer state 5 years and hydra is not supporting the duration of the warranty then it's not right ...

Then again what goes wrong in a case? =:p
Unless you bought a switch 810 I suppose ...
Yup hydra replied me also. Can't wait to get it. Hope they have the white one!

I only care about the stock because my replacement side panel in the shipment :X Mine came really scratched/marked ... Well it's a demo set so I can't blame hydra.
I thank eugene though for the case.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top