Error when trying to edit or delete post. See the screen capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,632
Reaction score
39,080
ov1LGML.png


https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ial-hostile-information-threat.7074601/page-2
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,552
Checked on your post. It seems to be working fine for me, maybe it is due to your connection or browser extensions/addons. Please try again in incognito mode and see if it is ok. :unsure:
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,632
Reaction score
39,080
Checked on your post. It seems to be working fine for me, maybe it is due to your connection or browser extensions/addons. Please try again in incognito mode and see if it is ok. :unsure:
Same thing when I go to edit in incognito mode. :sick:
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,632
Reaction score
39,080
Wow... it is the same even on this thread. :sick:

And I tried it on Microsoft Edge, also same thing, normally I used Chrome. :sick:
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,632
Reaction score
39,080
So now even editing here works.. but not at that thread though.

Now I can delete the post. Finally it works... :sick:

Really no idea what happened...
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,632
Reaction score
39,080
Nvm.. again same issue when I try to edit post.

[Testing edit] Apparently it works again after I turn on Adblocker... 🤦‍♂️
 
Last edited:

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,552
I suspect is your connection issue since it happens intermittently with and without incognito mode. :unsure:
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,632
Reaction score
39,080
I suspect is your connection issue since it happens intermittently with and without incognito mode. :unsure:
Okay I will monitor and see if it happens again. Thanks. I am all long have Adblock but I whitelist HWZ site... will monitor it... hopefully not some network hardware issues... :sick:
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,632
Reaction score
39,080
But I just tried using handphone using only 4G network still the same leh... not using the WIFI... :sick:
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,552
Thanks for the feedback and additional info. :)

I have already informed the Tech team of the issue, hopefully they can identify and resolve it. Will update again if they have a solution to the issue.
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,552
The Tech team has made some updates on their end. Please see if you are still encountering the error. :unsure:
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,552
Closing thread as no further feedback from user.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope that the forum is working well for everyone. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top