Expedia - review now!

pinkbunnie

Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2017
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I haven't used expedia before. Wanna check if anyone have POSITIVE feedback about their package(air tic and hotel room).

Pls share. Thanks!!
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Zuji hotel prices are more expensive than expedia in my opinion ...
so normally i wont be bothered to check hotel prices from zuji ...

however in terms of airline pricing, zuji does have slightly price, perhaps few dollars cheaper than expedia based on my experience ...

in terms of package (hotel + airline), sometimes expedia prices is more attractive than booking separately, however, not all the times ... would book separately normally ...
 

pinkbunnie

Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2017
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys! Will read the URL provided!

I recall booking the hotel only. The prices for the packages seems really attractivešŸ˜”mixed feeling haha
 
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
320
Reaction score
1
Hey guys, I haven't used expedia before. Wanna check if anyone have POSITIVE feedback about their package(air tic and hotel room).

Pls share. Thanks!!

I have boycotted Expedia and will never use them again because they double charged me on my credit card and after many ding dong emails to their customer service thru emails and phones, they act blur and never refunded me. Pui!
 

JF123456

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2015
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
I have boycotted Expedia and will never use them again because they double charged me on my credit card and after many ding dong emails to their customer service thru emails and phones, they act blur and never refunded me. Pui!

Me too.. simple because they insist that I hv to submit my personal scanned doc, including IC and credit card. I do not feel good abt it. Anyway, there are so many good deals from other website.. no need to go for this since I do not feel good abt it.
 

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
11,951
Reaction score
1,329
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top