eye condition developed (whats the aftermath)

baconandegg

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
eye condition developed (help)

My eye worsen after bmt and now in unit

Recently diagnosed with psc cataract and allergic conjunctivitis (previously I already had lazy eye and high astigmatism)


Wondering will I be able to get my surgery done through SAF and will it affect my pes status in any way?
 
Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,282
Reaction score
5,865
My eye worsen after bmt and now in unit

Recently diagnosed with psc cataract and allergic conjunctivitis (previously I already had lazy eye and high astigmatism)


Wondering will I be able to get my surgery done through SAF and will it affect my pes status in any way?

It might impact. Anyway no joke when it comes to vision. Better faster go see doctor. Also file a service injury claim. Might be hard to proof, but try.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top