Eyebrow Embroidery for Men

crazynut06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
11,500
Reaction score
92
just bumping this up for any guys still looking for eyebrow embroidery.

i did mine at this place at high street centre
https://eyebrowembroidery.com.sg/
i like how the lady boss talked to me and understand what i am looking at. I told her specifically that i do not want it too exaggerated and hope it look as natural as possible.
She really assured me a lot and explaining to me how it will be done. She showed me the outline of how my new brow would look like, only after I agree, she proceed with the work.

i was very happy with her work and the fact that i was in a sales job, and she input some element of fengshui to it make it even better. haha!

if any guys still looking for one, try her out!
 

Daryl_T

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
292
Reaction score
6
just bumping this up for any guys still looking for eyebrow embroidery.

i did mine at this place at high street centre
https://eyebrowembroidery.com.sg/
i like how the lady boss talked to me and understand what i am looking at. I told her specifically that i do not want it too exaggerated and hope it look as natural as possible.
She really assured me a lot and explaining to me how it will be done. She showed me the outline of how my new brow would look like, only after I agree, she proceed with the work.

i was very happy with her work and the fact that i was in a sales job, and she input some element of fengshui to it make it even better. haha!

if any guys still looking for one, try her out!
Hi there, may I know will I look like a angry bird? I saw some people after doing it eyebrows look very dark n ugly.
 

crazynut06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
11,500
Reaction score
92
Hi there, may I know will I look like a angry bird? I saw some people after doing it eyebrows look very dark n ugly.

The first few days will be a little dark.. after which it will start shedding and will look natural...
 

BlueSponge

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Messages
66
Reaction score
23
I also did mine with a home based lady. She's quite skilled... but sadly it doesn't last for me leh. Only 6 mths but already fade liao. Duno is it because I didn't go touch up.
 

crazynut06

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
11,500
Reaction score
92
is it painful? similar to tattoo?
The lady boss applied the numbing cream so wasn't that painful..
but different ppl has different tolerance la... but she does kept checking on me and ask if I am ok and comfortable during the process.
i never did tattoo b4, so i dunno how painful is tattoo lol..
 

Gavinang

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I did my eyebrow with fengshui eyebrow embroidery as well sometime in may. Boss Liren was very amicable and she was detailed in explaining the process, the aftermath, all in all everything u need to know regarding the embroidery. Procedure was painless after the numbing cream. She moved to a bigger unit with a more comfy environment and u d fall asleep in her recliner. Good things happen after the session and i just went back today for my 2nd touch up. May was my 1st session followed by jun 1st mth touch up and lasted all the way till now. Shape remained just that color faded and today she filled up like it was on the first day. Service was very personal unlike if u were to go to a normal shop. Highly recommended if u like some fengshui element or if u are new to eyebrow embroidery and wish to try out.
 

Snowleopardsg

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
I saw those pictures Fengshui Eyebrow posted, damn unnatural, you will look like an angrybird!!!! Bros, choose carefully brow embroidery is an art, either they have it or not.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top