Otokiru
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2008
- Messages
- 17,285
- Reaction score
- 2,115
Hi HWZ,
Kindly confirm if opening any docs/excel that is embed in HWZ forum with googledrive will not expose the user google account name. As far as I'm aware, if anyone who has google account sign-in and view any googledrive files, the owner of that file can view the person name of the google account exposing the user identity. If that was the case, can I request to remove googledrive embeding in HWZ forum.
Example post: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/anyone-here-staying-in-2-room-bto.6285945/post-154083283
Regards.
Kindly confirm if opening any docs/excel that is embed in HWZ forum with googledrive will not expose the user google account name. As far as I'm aware, if anyone who has google account sign-in and view any googledrive files, the owner of that file can view the person name of the google account exposing the user identity. If that was the case, can I request to remove googledrive embeding in HWZ forum.
Example post: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/anyone-here-staying-in-2-room-bto.6285945/post-154083283
Regards.