Flip / rotate touchscreen

ganster

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
186
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I'm looking for a notebook below $2000.
Mainly for normal usage.

I will like to know what are the available touchscreen notebook in the market now, that allows me to rotate or flip the screen (the screen will face outward with the keyboard behind)

Thank you
 

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
22,031
Reaction score
2,727
Hi,

I'm looking for a notebook below $2000.
Mainly for normal usage.

I will like to know what are the available touchscreen notebook in the market now, that allows me to rotate or flip the screen (the screen will face outward with the keyboard behind)

Thank you

I think all touchscreen notebooks can lah. even my 3yrs old hp tm2 got this button which will allow me to turn the screen every 90 degree. auto flip when it go into tablet mode.

why not just make a selection based on specs and then go youtube check out a video review which will probably answer your question, alternatively, make a couple of choices then go down to shop and verify. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top