andrewlee916
Junior Member
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2009
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Guys,
I am a third year student from NYP and is very interested in the Scholarship offered by GIC. According to their website, the Scholarship is open for application now but when I click on the "apply for scholarships" it redirects me to a page that says "The job posting you are looking for has expired or the position has already been filled. If you are interested in one of our other opportunities, please visit our career site." I was just wondering has the GIC scholarship been discontinued? or is it available to selected students only? Thanks so much
I am a third year student from NYP and is very interested in the Scholarship offered by GIC. According to their website, the Scholarship is open for application now but when I click on the "apply for scholarships" it redirects me to a page that says "The job posting you are looking for has expired or the position has already been filled. If you are interested in one of our other opportunities, please visit our career site." I was just wondering has the GIC scholarship been discontinued? or is it available to selected students only? Thanks so much
