Gmail App has Yellow Tint

Kooosh

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
706
Reaction score
0
Guys.. My Gmail suddenly got a slight yellow tint. Like got filter on it. When exiting app can see the tint go back to pure solid white (as normal) in a split second before exiting completely..

Anyone faced this before? Pretty darn annoying!

I just did a screenshots of it but when viewed in gallery it shows a perfect solid white with no yellow tint.

Any idea how to identify the culprit behind what's tinting (dimming) my screen when I open Gmail?
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
I just did a screenshots of it but when viewed in gallery it shows a perfect solid white with no yellow tint.

Any idea how to identify the culprit behind what's tinting (dimming) my screen when I open Gmail?

Try going to the phone settings and turning off Auto Adjust Screen tone in display.

-A Samsung Connections member-
 

kopitalk

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Make sure gmail is out of reading mode application list, or turn off reading mode completely.
 
Last edited:

Kooosh

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
706
Reaction score
0
OH. THANK YOU!

I resorted to reinstalling Gmail which inevitably removed it from the list. But then I realised the tint on Feedly.. Until I saw your post on reading mode omg made so much sense hahha

Thanks!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top