Gmail vs Outlook app (Android)

talberry

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Just want to do a poll on which app you prefer to use?
I'm using outlook currently, but I read that gmail has recently gotten a huge update, so just thinking if I should swap over.

One consideration is the mobile data they use too
 

K202020K

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
5,328
Reaction score
1,032
Just want to do a poll on which app you prefer to use?
I'm using outlook currently, but I read that gmail has recently gotten a huge update, so just thinking if I should swap over.

One consideration is the mobile data they use too
Use Yahoo Mail app lah .... your existing inbox can be accessed as well .... no harm giving it a try bro.
 

K202020K

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
5,328
Reaction score
1,032
Yahoo more power than Gmail lah .... can edit, delete, create folders in the app. But not possible with Gmail yo.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top