[GPGT] Note 3 Chrome Bezel chipping?

freedom-strike

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
21
[GPGT] Note 4 Chrome Bezel chipping?

Anyone else having this issue of chipping Chrome bezel like I do only after a month?

23vdtep.jpg


Not sure whether the cause of it is from dropping, where Google searches indicated it is due to a casing.
 
Last edited:

freedom-strike

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
21
Thanks for pointing out, I mean, it's a Note 4 that i'm using, not a Note 3. Mistakes aside, anyone else having this issue with a Note 4??
 

movemanism

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
611
Reaction score
0
I understand you might be upset coz casing are meant to protect the phone... haizz... Maybe better share what casing you used to cause the damage...
 

goodspeeds

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
699
Reaction score
0
Anyone else having this issue of chipping Chrome bezel like I do only after a month?

23vdtep.jpg


Not sure whether the cause of it is from dropping, where Google searches indicated it is due to a casing.

all metal will prone to chip if not protected
;);););)
 

freedom-strike

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
21
I understand you might be upset coz casing are meant to protect the phone... haizz... Maybe better share what casing you used to cause the damage...

The other corner of the phone does not appear chipped, and I dropped it only once so far. Will post the casing pics later.
 

Jackygogogo

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
54,687
Reaction score
1
Look damn jialat. UAG very tight fit and require abit of force to insert and remove, TS using what type of casing.
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
there goes your resale value liao...... usually I see dent phone, I also wont even bother buying it.
 

freedom-strike

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
21
Even though minor and looks quite an eyesore if you were to look closely, luckily it's not too obvious from far.

Saw on other android forums/youtube that some Note 4 users used some kind of metal polish or something? But that is more towards the scratches?
 

freedom-strike

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
21
I have no intention of selling it as I quite love the phone because of the charger and it's fast charging feature.
 

freedom-strike

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
21
This is the type of casing i'm using -

s5zdqr.jpg


33m2wps.jpg


It's quite unlikely that just a casing like this will chip off the corners?
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,310
Reaction score
99
I think chipping off with the case is still possible, if u had dropped it or accidentally hit the corner onto some hard surface or object.

But I don't think the chipping off is caused by such a case.

Sent from Android Mobile using GAGT
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top