Blacktoxic
Member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2001
- Messages
- 489
- Reaction score
- 19
Think my 2 month old gpu is faulty.
PC started hanging 2 days ago. Now when I turn on, even at bootscreen, there is serious graphics artifacts like ribbons running across the screen and random dots all over the place.
Can't be a driver issue as it's from the bootscreen itself.
Now I've taken the card out and am using my on-board graphics.
Confirm gpu right? Any other possible cause? Never overclocked the card before. Powercolour R9 290 PCS+
PC started hanging 2 days ago. Now when I turn on, even at bootscreen, there is serious graphics artifacts like ribbons running across the screen and random dots all over the place.
Can't be a driver issue as it's from the bootscreen itself.
Now I've taken the card out and am using my on-board graphics.
Confirm gpu right? Any other possible cause? Never overclocked the card before. Powercolour R9 290 PCS+
