seeklightsoon
Member
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2017
- Messages
- 488
- Reaction score
- 65
I just applied and gotten instant rejection. 
To make things worse, people with FlexiCard cannot apply for this

Same here .Same, super lame. I have cancelled the FlexiCard but still cannot apply.
Perhaps they thought those who took up the FlexiCard are not eligible for CC?
But it's okay, going to skip the card, no loss for me anw.
Maybe too recent, my Flexi was cancelled almost a year back and I just got instant approval of this new cc.Same, super lame. I have cancelled the FlexiCard but still cannot apply.
Perhaps they thought those who took up the FlexiCard are not eligible for CC?
But it's okay, going to skip the card, no loss for me anw.
$500 credit limit is the flexicard.Huh
Max credit limit is $500?
Is this a joke card?
The card has zero proposition though, wasting money promoting it.Gxs very aggressive in promoting this card. All over my Reddit and TikTok.
The bank operates like school project.
- No support for Mobile Wallet - Does not support mobile wallets like Apple Pay or Google Pay at this time.
erm... serious? lol. what a dumb CC. lol
The bank operates like school project.