GXS Digital Bank

royalmix

Master Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
4,256
Reaction score
1,262
I think GXS is quite useful as another place to park some cash, especially if you like keeping your banking mostly digital.

That said, I wouldn’t look at the interest rate alone. For savings accounts, I’d compare the effective interest rate, account requirements, withdrawal flexibility and whether there are any minimum balance or spending conditions.

There are quite a few high-interest savings accounts in Singapore now, so it’s worth comparing GXS against the likes of DBS Multiplier, UOB One and OCBC 360 based on your own spending/salary setup.

SingSaver has a pretty useful comparison of savings accounts here if anyone is looking around:
https://www.singsaver.com.sg/banking/blog/best-savings-account-singapore/
Looks like you are here to promote SINGSAVER?

All your posts in the various HYSA threads have links to SINGSAVER?
 

crashfire

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
2
Looks like you are here to promote SINGSAVER?

All your posts in the various HYSA threads have links to SINGSAVER?
Haha, fair catch! I do work on the Seedly community side and I do share guides when they’re actually relevant to the discussion.

That said, I’m not some random bot sharing SingSaver links for every HYSA thread 😅 The reason I’ve been sharing the savings account comparison is because these rates and requirements change quite often, and I want to wholesale share the updates covering effective interest rates, bonus interest, salary credit, card spend and balance caps rather than just say “go UOB/DBS/OCBC”.

If the link isn’t useful for a particular discussion, happy to remove it!
 
Last edited:

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,553
Reaction score
3,238
Can someone tell me why GXS Savings Pocket 1.20% is more than Boost Pocket 1 month with lock ? No lock more interest than lock ?
 

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,747
Reaction score
1,331
Can someone tell me why GXS Savings Pocket 1.20% is more than Boost Pocket 1 month with lock ? No lock more interest than lock ?
Yup, nobodys complaining 😬

Anyways not much ppl caring about places with interest less than 2% these few days
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top