Spire Tutors
Junior Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2015
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 0
I am looking for tutors to take over my current assignments:
1. Sec 4 Express Pure Physics, $50/hr, 1.5 hrs, 1x per week, Monday 7.30pm, Edgefield Plains.
2. Sec 4 Express Combined Geography, $45/hr, 1.5 hrs, 1x per week, Saturday 12.30pm, Havelock Road.
The handover is independent of Spire Tutors. I ask for a transfer fee of $100, which is lower than the 50% commission charge by an agency.
Do pm me if interested. Thanks!
1. Sec 4 Express Pure Physics, $50/hr, 1.5 hrs, 1x per week, Monday 7.30pm, Edgefield Plains.
2. Sec 4 Express Combined Geography, $45/hr, 1.5 hrs, 1x per week, Saturday 12.30pm, Havelock Road.
The handover is independent of Spire Tutors. I ask for a transfer fee of $100, which is lower than the 50% commission charge by an agency.
Do pm me if interested. Thanks!
