Harassing

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Pickle*

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2014
Messages
19,117
Reaction score
5
Thanks for the advice.
KFbZoSR.jpg

:s13::s13::s13:
 

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,170
Reaction score
10,088
stir so big? :s11:
TS was talking about thread digging or stalking issue?
 

Milo T-REX

Suspended
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
I think I've said this before, we will review when reports are made via the proper channel - report button when you see the post.

Noted on your screenshots. We will look into this but do note that we will not disclose the actions taken (if any).

I will close this thread now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top