Hello all!
I'm a complete hardware noob thus need your help in building a rig.
It'll be mainly used for gaming, hopefully at medium-high settings for the latest games. I also wish to be able to run several programs concurrently without lag (e.g. twitch on second monitor while gaming on the main monitor).
Budget ~1.3k excluding monitor/mouse/keyboard. Willing to stretch more IF really needed. Also, I'd need to buy from a shop & not online shops as I require assembly.
Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks in advance!
I'm a complete hardware noob thus need your help in building a rig.
It'll be mainly used for gaming, hopefully at medium-high settings for the latest games. I also wish to be able to run several programs concurrently without lag (e.g. twitch on second monitor while gaming on the main monitor).
Budget ~1.3k excluding monitor/mouse/keyboard. Willing to stretch more IF really needed. Also, I'd need to buy from a shop & not online shops as I require assembly.
Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks in advance!