hardwarezone loading jin wols

saycheese

Banned
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
83,407
Reaction score
7,970
happening again. loading damn wols
is it because of an excess in overseas site visitors?

Just to emphasis, it's taking around 8-9secs per loading page.
It's quite horrid and I noticed that the same thing happened yesterday as well.

addon: I'm on desktop browser if that helps in identifying the issue
 

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
Just to emphasis, it's taking around 8-9secs per loading page.
It's quite horrid and I noticed that the same thing happened yesterday as well.

addon: I'm on desktop browser if that helps in identifying the issue

already solution given why still... ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top