Hi all,
Like what the title says, has anyone managed to root the Edge successfully?
I mean I have successfully rooted my other Samsung phones cause the bloatware is really an irritant to me (takes up unnecessary space, running in the background and such) and the process was pretty straightforward.
I've looked up XDA and the root process now seems to be alot more complicated and naturally, I'm worried it'll brick the phone.
So if there's any N915G Edge users whom have rooted successfully, can I ask if you share how you did it and other wanna-root-but-dunno-how users pls?
Thanks
Like what the title says, has anyone managed to root the Edge successfully?
I mean I have successfully rooted my other Samsung phones cause the bloatware is really an irritant to me (takes up unnecessary space, running in the background and such) and the process was pretty straightforward.
I've looked up XDA and the root process now seems to be alot more complicated and naturally, I'm worried it'll brick the phone.
So if there's any N915G Edge users whom have rooted successfully, can I ask if you share how you did it and other wanna-root-but-dunno-how users pls?
Thanks