Having Login Issues with 2FA enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,627
Reaction score
39,064
FtLVza7.png


This morning when I open the page... and I was somehow log out on my PC (I really dunno why)... so I click login and it ask for 2FA as per usual. I go to my Microsoft Authenticator App and key in the code but it keep refusing and showing me this error message above.

In the end I can only use my mobile phone which I luckily have login before and turn off the 2FA then I am able to login.

In fact before I turn off 2FA I was thinking of submitting an enquiry thru the feedback page.. but after all the work of keying all the data and writing the issues, even including screenshot, even the feedback page failed to submit.

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/feedback
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top