I have been using an ASUS ROG G751JY which is already out of warranty by now.
About a year ago, I have been having issues with the Wifi and the screen.
The Wifi would suddenly stop working, or the screen will flicker purple/green.
But now, it seems like the battery would not charge to full suddenly.
It was full 2 days ago, but when I turned on the adapter today, the LED showed that it was charging.
After a few hours, it still did not finish charging and I decided to turn it on.
After using it for a few hours, I noticed that the battery level has been stuck at 93%.
What should I do now, as it is the only computer I have?
About a year ago, I have been having issues with the Wifi and the screen.
The Wifi would suddenly stop working, or the screen will flicker purple/green.
But now, it seems like the battery would not charge to full suddenly.
It was full 2 days ago, but when I turned on the adapter today, the LED showed that it was charging.
After a few hours, it still did not finish charging and I decided to turn it on.
After using it for a few hours, I noticed that the battery level has been stuck at 93%.
What should I do now, as it is the only computer I have?
Last edited: