HDB is one of the best investments in the world. Guaranteed by SG govt also.I bought my HDB resale 7-8 yrs ago. Now the price almost doubled aldy!
Plus I collect rental every mth. ROI is better than even stock market

HDB is one of the best investments in the world. Guaranteed by SG govt also.I bought my HDB resale 7-8 yrs ago. Now the price almost doubled aldy!
Plus I collect rental every mth. ROI is better than even stock market
Why sell? The rent will go up accordingly to maintain yield.Hope more units can reach $1M. can sell & use the money as my retirement funds![]()
The peasants first run out of money...then comes the bourgeois and elites and their private property to followhttps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/hdb-resale-prices-fall-upcoming-bto-exercises-6423006
Maybe some famous guy should write about average HDB prices fall, yet highest priced HDB breaks record. How there are only 15% super rich vs average workers wealth.
The gap is getting smaller and smaller if highest priced is $100k and average is $90k.
It will get POFRMA and govt has to release more data to show that rich just have $1 more than what the average have.
Leases will be renewed when the time comes. SG govt cannot afford to have HDB assets go to $0. Will hurt the economy.We will only see increasing units with Leases decay and limited willing buyers for these rotting leases.
I think $1m per flat unless special like EC… is really too crazy…I nver think so much
Once hit $1M or so, I think I will sell
Keep the money as my retirement funds. By then I shld be in my 50s...
You say good means goodThat's good for property owners isn't it?
If you own property and price go up you say no good? Really?You say good means good
Good for self..If you own property and price go up you say no good? Really?
Depends lah… some sell Liao… then need to stay under CTE… or PIE with cardboard… because other units more expensive…If you own property and price go up you say no good? Really?
Rent.Good for self..
Not so good for those with children (unless single child families)..
If have 2 kids or more, some parents might start to worry how our kids afford housing in the future..
meanwhile old generation asking why their kids never change house....
someone's daughter husband earning 50k.. they move house every few years..
why never buy car..
why never travel
why stay hdb
I think $1m per flat unless special like EC… is really too crazy…
fully paid? or still in debt?Luckily I buy car, always travel and stay condo![]()
I bought my bto 5 years ago. Now MOP also double.I bought my HDB resale 7-8 yrs ago. Now the price almost doubled aldy!
Plus I collect rental every mth. ROI is better than even stock market
fully paid? or still in debt?![]()