Hi everyone,
I intend to get a pc to play WoW Legion, DOTA 2 and Final Fantasy XIV: Heavenwards and maybe Overwatch on MAX settings. May I get any advise regarding the specs that I've look at so far?
DirectX® 11
OS: Windows® 7 64 bit or Windows® 10 64-bit?
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3330
Memory: 8GB
Available space on hard disk/SSD: 45GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 Ti
Please advise and any idea the approximate price? I intend to head to Sim Lim one day soon.
I intend to get a pc to play WoW Legion, DOTA 2 and Final Fantasy XIV: Heavenwards and maybe Overwatch on MAX settings. May I get any advise regarding the specs that I've look at so far?
DirectX® 11
OS: Windows® 7 64 bit or Windows® 10 64-bit?
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3330
Memory: 8GB
Available space on hard disk/SSD: 45GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 Ti
Please advise and any idea the approximate price? I intend to head to Sim Lim one day soon.