red-dot
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2007
- Messages
- 3,722
- Reaction score
- 0
Laptop model: ASUS UX32VD
Date of purcahse: Q4 2013 (less than 1 year ago)
I've this problem with my laptop for a week now. Everything just takes a long time to load, even folders and new tabs in my browser. For example, a new tab or a folder takes around 30 seconds to open up. For my computer programs it's worse.
Any advice on what's wrong and how can I remedy it? Thanks!!!
Date of purcahse: Q4 2013 (less than 1 year ago)
I've this problem with my laptop for a week now. Everything just takes a long time to load, even folders and new tabs in my browser. For example, a new tab or a folder takes around 30 seconds to open up. For my computer programs it's worse.
Any advice on what's wrong and how can I remedy it? Thanks!!!
