Hi guys,
I have a pretty old acer laptop (4 years +old).
It is working fine and suddenly when i download new garmin map to update my sis gps, I double click on the exe file, after that my comp juz "piew" (the laptop really produce this sound when it died) like a power cut off and died with no respond at all.
Here are the observations and thinks I had done to revive it:
Observations:
No light indicator at all when plug in with adapter.
No respond when pressing the on/off button.
What i have done:
1. Plug out battery and adapter, press 30 sec on the on/off button, plug in power without battery to try on it... No respond
2. Plug out everything, remove ram, press 52sec-60 sec on the on/off button, put back ram, plug in power without battery and try to on it... No respond
I was wondering is there any other method which I can do to revive it? Before it died, it is function perfectly fine, no lag and nothing... It was charging with battery when i using it.
My only suspect is motherboard flare but was unlikely as i did not feel any extreme high temperature when i using it.
Thanks in advance and want to know the real reason for my laptop death and also take it as a learning experience.=)
I have a pretty old acer laptop (4 years +old).
It is working fine and suddenly when i download new garmin map to update my sis gps, I double click on the exe file, after that my comp juz "piew" (the laptop really produce this sound when it died) like a power cut off and died with no respond at all.
Here are the observations and thinks I had done to revive it:
Observations:
No light indicator at all when plug in with adapter.
No respond when pressing the on/off button.
What i have done:
1. Plug out battery and adapter, press 30 sec on the on/off button, plug in power without battery to try on it... No respond
2. Plug out everything, remove ram, press 52sec-60 sec on the on/off button, put back ram, plug in power without battery and try to on it... No respond
I was wondering is there any other method which I can do to revive it? Before it died, it is function perfectly fine, no lag and nothing... It was charging with battery when i using it.
My only suspect is motherboard flare but was unlikely as i did not feel any extreme high temperature when i using it.
Thanks in advance and want to know the real reason for my laptop death and also take it as a learning experience.=)
