currypotato123
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2019
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi there Hardwarezone community!
I am a final-year student from SMU and my team and I are doing a project on gaming laptops. We are looking for people who are knowledgeable on gaming laptops and would greatly appreciate your help if you could kindly participate in our survey. We are still lacking a few responses and it will only take 8-10 minutes of your time so please help a student out here
Should you have any concerns about the questions or options provided, please feel free to sound off!
Thank you so much in advance!
Survey link: h ttps://smusg.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5aKUHFdODCFzhJz
I am a final-year student from SMU and my team and I are doing a project on gaming laptops. We are looking for people who are knowledgeable on gaming laptops and would greatly appreciate your help if you could kindly participate in our survey. We are still lacking a few responses and it will only take 8-10 minutes of your time so please help a student out here
Should you have any concerns about the questions or options provided, please feel free to sound off!
Thank you so much in advance!

Survey link: h ttps://smusg.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5aKUHFdODCFzhJz