Help on custom watercooling

aixiaoqing

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
I would like to ask where do you guys purchase fittings or necessary equipments for custom water cooling?

I want to start planning for a water cooling rig, any advice would be appreciated.

:D:D:D:D:D
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
You can try performancepcs... They have discounts on big holidays... In fact, they having one now for Independence day, today is last day. Next should be end of Jul.

Also, can consider getting from aquacomputer for cpu/gpu blocks. Their shipping is at a flat rate of 34.90 eur, no matter what u put in. I had a 5l coolant, 2 gpu blocks, 1 cpu block, 4 backplates, 1 connector, and some accessories. Maybe can throw in rads as well.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top