Help! Galaxy S4 screen flickers when open too many tabs in chrome!
Hi, as per title, my Galaxy S4 screen starts flickering when i open like 4 to 5 chrome tabs.
For example, i surf HWZ, i open few tabs for few different threads.
This problem confirmed surface


I have to switch to firefox in order to stop this annoying problem
Firefox and dolphin browser no problem at all though
This is not intermittent, is like a permanent problem already.

I can even simulate the problem anytime now


Questions:
1. Is it me only or someone else encountered the same too?
2. Phone problem (hardware) or chrome itself??
3. RMA my phone?
Thank you for your time.
Hi, as per title, my Galaxy S4 screen starts flickering when i open like 4 to 5 chrome tabs.
For example, i surf HWZ, i open few tabs for few different threads.
This problem confirmed surface



I have to switch to firefox in order to stop this annoying problem
Firefox and dolphin browser no problem at all though
This is not intermittent, is like a permanent problem already.


I can even simulate the problem anytime now



Questions:
1. Is it me only or someone else encountered the same too?
2. Phone problem (hardware) or chrome itself??
3. RMA my phone?
Thank you for your time.
Last edited:
