Help with Birkenstocks!

AceTutor

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Dear all,

This is the first time I'm making a Birkenstock purchase and I need help with the range of products that they have.

For example, I'm looking at a Thong and in this category alone, they have the gizeh, ramses and medina. I am totally confused as to what they mean because the picture looks exactly the same to me!

Also, for Sandals category, under Arizona model, there is the Birko-flo and Leather type. What exactly do they mean?

Anybody who can shed some light for me, please kindly advise. Thank you so much in advance.

Cheers and happy new year to everyone! :s13:
 

fusionz

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
1
Gizeh is slimmer in profile n ramses is wider so if you have slim legs go for gizeh and if you are medium build go for ramses.

Birko-flo is synthetic leather n I think it last longer but leather will wear off beautifully over time. And leather is more expensive. My pair of brikenstock coming to 6 years n the sole is still in good condition. For me, i think briko-flo is good enough.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top