Help with Note 5 purple spot issue

canonlight

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I noticed a purple spot in bottom left of my Note 5 display around 5 days ago and the purple spot has been increasing in size since then. Anyone know what is it? Also it is still under 1 year but I did not register for the warranty when I bought it, so do I have the standard warranty? Also what do you all think of the quality of repairs from the Samsung Service Centres (have seen a few bad reviews), and if there are any repair shops that can recommend? Thanks

Picture: imgur (dot) com/pW84O7o
 

localITguy

Suspended
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
17,788
Reaction score
1,674
Hi all, I noticed a purple spot in bottom left of my Note 5 display around 5 days ago and the purple spot has been increasing in size since then. Anyone know what is it? Also it is still under 1 year but I did not register for the warranty when I bought it, so do I have the standard warranty? Also what do you all think of the quality of repairs from the Samsung Service Centres (have seen a few bad reviews), and if there are any repair shops that can recommend? Thanks

Picture: imgur (dot) com/pW84O7o

got warranty, use the warranty la

wtf why go to shop and repair.

go online and register as the date you purchased can liao then go book a appt with samsung for a repair
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top