Honestly, do you like iOS 7?

Let's Poll: do you like iOS 7?

  • generally, i like it

    Votes: 202 84.5%
  • generally, i don't like it

    Votes: 37 15.5%

  • Total voters
    239

l0ngb0w

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
536
Reaction score
0
I find it slow on my iPad mini, there is even lag when sliding the menu. I guess the A5 is showing its age =(
 

chao_turban

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
635
Reaction score
0
When it was announced, I find like no big deal.
Now that I'm using it, it is actually nice and refreshing. Maybe because been looking at the same GUI since 3GS.
Love it!
 

N_RIDER

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
8,868
Reaction score
0
Having 3 iOS devices under my belt, jailbroken some more. I find iOS 7 not so redundant like iOS 6 and below.
In the past jb is a must for me to own an iOS device,having acquired the fourth iOS device aka ip5 with iOS 7, my thirst for jb is not as thirsty as before. But still patiently waiting for jb untethered iOS 7, hee hee
 

siron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2000
Messages
10,542
Reaction score
2
Having 3 iOS devices under my belt, jailbroken some more. I find iOS 7 not so redundant like iOS 6 and below.
In the past jb is a must for me to own an iOS device,having acquired the fourth iOS device aka ip5 with iOS 7, my thirst for jb is not as thirsty as before. But still patiently waiting for jb untethered iOS 7, hee hee

same sentiments as me. :)
 

l0ngb0w

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
536
Reaction score
0
I seldom use sms these days, only when texting to the senior age group.
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
Can you imagine BiteSMS feature become an API for developers to use? Man.. How I wish iOS 8 will end up like that!!
 

N_RIDER

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
8,868
Reaction score
0
Bitesms does provide an smoothing experience. However,I am craving for Activator! I hate locking my device with the power button, I love locking and unlocking it with one swipe at the status bar(my preference of customization)
 

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
8,913
Reaction score
22
The lag is quite obvious in my iPhone 4.

And I have this problem of not being able to see embedded YouTube videos and linked pictures on forums like hwz. Any fix?
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
Bitesms does provide an smoothing experience. However,I am craving for Activator! I hate locking my device with the power button, I love locking and unlocking it with one swipe at the status bar(my preference of customization)

Totally agree. It's a feature so useful moi can't live without it. And android don't have
 

N_RIDER

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
8,868
Reaction score
0
Totally agree. It's a feature so useful moi can't live without it. And android don't have

One swipe to on/off airplane,wifi,3G/2G is jin song,like a boss!!

The other move2unlock will allow me to showcase my lockscreen full screen of wallpaper with removal of that distracting big digital clock and the below 'swipe to unlock'. It is further enhance that i can unlock my lockscreen from any directions, no joke.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top