How come my thread got deleted?

koganei123

Master Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2018
Messages
4,397
Reaction score
35
I’m an individual (not from any political party) making individual comments nia leh!
 

hackberry

Banned
Joined
Oct 26, 2016
Messages
16,391
Reaction score
3
I’m an individual (not from any political party) making individual comments nia leh!
Same same, I eat points somemore LOL every year they do the same thing, give me points for speaking my mind. This time I upload youtube XD
 

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2001
Messages
49,110
Reaction score
6,464
Why even weather discussion thread also deleted?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top