how do I delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBcatisbetter

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2015
Messages
8,767
Reaction score
0
Hi Administrator

Can terminate my account as i want to register a new user ID

You can try pleading to Bosssaizo in a long essay post and make some lofty promises. If she happy, she may bend the rules for you like what she did for someone. :crazy:
 

graaaa3003

Banned
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I would like to deactivate my account. I believe it has been inactive for more than a year. Inactive for many years, in fact. But why has it not been deactiavated?
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
I would like to deactivate my account. I believe it has been inactive for more than a year. Inactive for many years, in fact. But why has it not been deactiavated?

We have received your request. Kindly continue your correspondence with HardwareZone.com Support at membership@hardwarezone.com.sg for further action. :)

Closing thread as earlier information and posts were made 3 years ago and may be obselete.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top