How to disable Software update from Notification Center?

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
My s6 edge got this notification I find it very irritating, I don't want to update it keep on prompting me to update everyday, then the notification cannot remove from the lock screen, everytime I wake up the phone got the software download notification, how to make it go away?
 

tjrsasea

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
3
My s6 edge got this notification I find it very irritating, I don't want to update it keep on prompting me to update everyday, then the notification cannot remove from the lock screen, everytime I wake up the phone got the software download notification, how to make it go away?

Just update lah lol easy.. more features, security bug fixes, more optimisation
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top