How to get new uniform?

FuzzyMuzzy

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
0
Got call-up after many years of ORD. My vocation is support so I am not with any main batch of people, means all the usual NS Unit will do e-sizing bla bla for you will not apply with me. Is there any way where I can do a 1-1 exchange for my kit cause I don't want to stand out on first day of ICT.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Got call-up after many years of ORD. My vocation is support so I am not with any main batch of people, means all the usual NS Unit will do e-sizing bla bla for you will not apply with me. Is there any way where I can do a 1-1 exchange for my kit cause I don't want to stand out on first day of ICT.

bring your uniform to either safra mount faber Lifestyle Mart or chevrons emart for an exchange.

Before you go down, make sure you have your 11B or NRIC with you for checks.

I have seen people making an exchange with them, but you must have a valid emart account.

Invalid emart account cannot be processed as invalid emart account means usually refers to inactive serviceman.
 

Chalkycliffs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
10,841
Reaction score
4,727
bring your uniform to either safra mount faber Lifestyle Mart or chevrons emart for an exchange.

If going to Mt Faber or Chevrons, better call ahead first to ask about the stuff you want to buy. I went there over the weekend and the staff there were complaining that some items were running out of stock, and ST Log was slow to replenish.
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2002
Messages
129,942
Reaction score
7,230
For my case I go down to mount Faber, the attendant will check ur eligibility with ur ic n den choose ur size n fill up a form. U can get 3 sets in one month time if u r eligible.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top