how to treat pulled lower back ?

Milo37

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
576
Reaction score
0
did some fast exercises like squat and dumbell pull and pulled my back . googled about it and found that only icing will help. any other suggestions ? should be a minor pull I think since I wasn't carrying heavy weight
 

Daniel.Y

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
731
Reaction score
0
did some fast exercises like squat and dumbell pull and pulled my back . googled about it and found that only icing will help. any other suggestions ? should be a minor pull I think since I wasn't carrying heavy weight

suggest you post on the health and fitness corner where the gurus will guide you.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top