Hynix Ram PC3L 12800S problem

fleas1

Senior Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
819
Reaction score
1
Hi

I got these Hynix notebook ram from my HP Probook 4441s. these are the stock rams 4GB 1600mhz x2

basically they are causing problems to the laptop. I replaced them with a Kingston 4GB x1 as that's all I have at the moment.

The problem seems to be solved

Problem: sluggish/unresponsive windows. takes a long time to load programs..etc.

Basically I want to RMA these RAMS but apparently if they overshoot the HP Warranty, they are useless, unless I can find a place to RMA them


anyone can tell me where I can RMA Hynix rams?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top