Hi guys.
So I'm enrolled into NTU next year (computer science). However, I am unsure if I am suitable for this course as I have no prior knowledge. I am only interested in the course but I am afraid that the course may be too difficult for me. I have tried reading some programming books but I am not sure if that is sufficient. Please give me your advice.
Note: I come from a very humble background. I have to take a bank loan to study and cannot afford to change course intermittently.
So I'm enrolled into NTU next year (computer science). However, I am unsure if I am suitable for this course as I have no prior knowledge. I am only interested in the course but I am afraid that the course may be too difficult for me. I have tried reading some programming books but I am not sure if that is sufficient. Please give me your advice.
Note: I come from a very humble background. I have to take a bank loan to study and cannot afford to change course intermittently.
