ICT make up pay matter

lipo99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
10,239
Reaction score
1
My employer is new to NS (a foreigner). We walked through the steps and he registered an employer account and both of us receive some user id and password. He chose the option to ask NS to pay me directly.

Assume my pay is $1000 and I have ICT from Mon-next monday. So now what should I or the employer do?
 

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,135
Reaction score
17,424
My employer is new to NS (a foreigner). We walked through the steps and he registered an employer account and both of us receive some user id and password. He chose the option to ask NS to pay me directly.

Assume my pay is $1000 and I have ICT from Mon-next monday. So now what should I or the employer do?

Why not call up the NS hotline to ask them?
 

georgeleong

Master Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2001
Messages
4,887
Reaction score
0
huh??
You are making a claim then fill up the claim form, verified and signed by ur employer then fax back the form to mindef lor.
All these info should be inside ns.sg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top