IKEA Sniglar Cot

kuang89

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
7
Hi all, gonna be a first time dad soon. Planning to get a cot and so far my sights set on ikea’s sniglar (just so happen to the cheapest)

We are planning for 2 kids so I don’t think the cot transform to bed thing might work as I might be getting bunk beds.

Anyone used the sniglar cots? Is it stable?
 

smeagoly

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,360
Reaction score
152
I used a sniglar cot which was passed down by a friend for my son's first 3mths (he's 7mths nx week). Its stable, cheap and good, but it's not very big and my son transited to co-sleeping with us.

Suggest u consider getting a thicker mattress too as the ikea ones are generally quite thin
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top