Hi Admins / Mods, CNY period I see alot of discussions in various threads abt illegal stream / piracy..
Historically when these are reported, the posts are deleted.
Now it seems that a tag by Mod / Admin is added?
how does this new method work? Members are warned?
I think the most effective way (which is the original method) is for admins / mods to delete the posts so people wouldn't know that illegal stream and website exist for a movie / series / game etc.
Thank you!
Historically when these are reported, the posts are deleted.
Now it seems that a tag by Mod / Admin is added?
how does this new method work? Members are warned?
I think the most effective way (which is the original method) is for admins / mods to delete the posts so people wouldn't know that illegal stream and website exist for a movie / series / game etc.
Thank you!