I'm a Korean... Need advice and help!

sing702

Junior Member
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Joomla is a popular Content Management System. It can be customised too. The value of such system is the ready framework for enhancement having both the front-end to show the public contents, and the back-end for administrators to easily administrate the contents.

Hence administrators do not really need to know web development to make contents changes or even at times structural changes to certain extent.

As for what TOP3 reply you, I start to have some reservations on how communications are done. I highly recommend no more email and all face to face communications to prevent misunderstandings.

I already met them on 22 May. After the meeting, they said they will change but it's still same. Even michael said it's very simple to change. But it's still not changed.
What's wrong with TOP3?

I even asked my friend who is developer to look through all of my website and told everything which I want to change. He said it can be changed few days and it's very simple. I don't know why they can not fix.
 

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
13,550
Reaction score
1,301
I already met them on 22 May. After the meeting, they said they will change but it's still same. Even michael said it's very simple to change. But it's still not changed.
What's wrong with TOP3?

I even asked my friend who is developer to look through all of my website and told everything which I want to change. He said it can be changed few days and it's very simple. I don't know why they can not fix.

If you have a developer friend, perhaps you should ask your developer friend to accompany you during the meet up, so that your friend can help you with the assessment and question TOP3 on this. It seems even if you keep on posting in the forum, no one can help you with the dispute or so forth.
 

sing702

Junior Member
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
If you have a developer friend, perhaps you should ask your developer friend to accompany you during the meet up, so that your friend can help you with the assessment and question TOP3 on this. It seems even if you keep on posting in the forum, no one can help you with the dispute or so forth.

I will. Thanks!
 

Buddha_E

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
655
Reaction score
6
I think in your job contract, you should state the timeline and if not, you should resort to legal means. There is no other way. A job is a job. There is no friend, friend kind of situation. work means work.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top