in a dilemma...

wewechoo

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
basically after the 24km route march, my feet start to hurt like hell...even after a month later I still have difficulties running/walking for extended period of time.

I got referred to a specialist but the appointment date is one month away so during this period of time I have no status and have to do whatever I'm told to...

should I keep visiting the MO to extend my status to the appointment date (and risk being seen as chao keng), or proceed on with activities (and risk worsening my injury)?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
basically after the 24km route march, my feet start to hurt like hell...even after a month later I still have difficulties running/walking for extended period of time.

I got referred to a specialist but the appointment date is one month away so during this period of time I have no status and have to do whatever I'm told to...

should I keep visiting the MO to extend my status to the appointment date (and risk being seen as chao keng), or proceed on with activities (and risk worsening my injury)?
the former sounds like a better choice.
 

sohcheekeong

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
basically after the 24km route march, my feet start to hurt like hell...even after a month later I still have difficulties running/walking for extended period of time.

I got referred to a specialist but the appointment date is one month away so during this period of time I have no status and have to do whatever I'm told to...

should I keep visiting the MO to extend my status to the appointment date (and risk being seen as chao keng), or proceed on with activities (and risk worsening my injury)?

If your feet hurt and have difficulty participating in an activities (eg SOC), do visit the MO to be excused.

That's speaking from somebody who got permanent knee injury after doing 50 scissors-jumps with full battle order.
 

Lovekpopdrama

Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
basically after the 24km route march, my feet start to hurt like hell...even after a month later I still have difficulties running/walking for extended period of time.

I got referred to a specialist but the appointment date is one month away so during this period of time I have no status and have to do whatever I'm told to...

should I keep visiting the MO to extend my status to the appointment date (and risk being seen as chao keng), or proceed on with activities (and risk worsening my injury)?

Health over anything else. Don’t be bothered those calling you chao keng cause you yourself know your condition better than anyone else
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top