greenchilli
Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2009
- Messages
- 460
- Reaction score
- 6
I just came back from Medan today. New registration procedure in Indonesia making it very difficult for short term visitor/tourist to register new prepaid SIM card.
http://indonesiaexpat.biz/news/quick-guide-government-mandated-sim-card-registration/
I went through a lot of hassle during a recent visit to Medan before getting a 6GB prepaid SIM
Now that I am back and have no use for the SIM card (with plenty of balance, slightly more than 3GB, expiry date = 21/6/2018), let me know if you are interested to take over the SIM card for a small token sum.
SIM card is full-size (intact). Can tear to "down-size" to mini and micro SIM
SMS me at nine87six629three.
Self collect at Tampines MRT



To check balance:
*888#
*363#
http://indonesiaexpat.biz/news/quick-guide-government-mandated-sim-card-registration/
I went through a lot of hassle during a recent visit to Medan before getting a 6GB prepaid SIM
Now that I am back and have no use for the SIM card (with plenty of balance, slightly more than 3GB, expiry date = 21/6/2018), let me know if you are interested to take over the SIM card for a small token sum.
SIM card is full-size (intact). Can tear to "down-size" to mini and micro SIM
SMS me at nine87six629three.
Self collect at Tampines MRT



To check balance:
*888#
*363#
