Infraction appeal again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmonautica

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
749
Reaction score
242
Why I get points for this? It's logical, if someone has a propensity for doing crime, to do it in Norway/Finland because it actually rewards them for it, so to speak.

I state this somewhat indirectly and I get points? The title doesn't even mention Singapore. If mods don't like it, at least tell me to change it, or change it themselves.

Dear Cosmonautica,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Inappropriate thread title
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...i-fly-norway-finland-kill-people-6436444.html
 
Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,292
Reaction score
5,868
Why I get points for this? It's logical, if someone has a propensity for doing crime, to do it in Norway/Finland because it actually rewards them for it, so to speak.

I state this somewhat indirectly and I get points? The title doesn't even mention Singapore. If mods don't like it, at least tell me to change it, or change it themselves.

Dear Cosmonautica,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Inappropriate thread title
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...i-fly-norway-finland-kill-people-6436444.html
The thread title itself worthy of you being hauled up for questioning.

what's 3 infraction points.

You are on a row ah keep pushing the boundary.
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
Why I get points for this? It's logical, if someone has a propensity for doing crime, to do it in Norway/Finland because it actually rewards them for it, so to speak.

I state this somewhat indirectly and I get points? The title doesn't even mention Singapore. If mods don't like it, at least tell me to change it, or change it themselves.

Dear Cosmonautica,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Inappropriate thread title
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...i-fly-norway-finland-kill-people-6436444.html

As stated in the infraction and pointed out by reddevil0728, your thread title is inappropriate. Hence the infraction will remain. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top